Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I forgot...why am I here???

This has been the non-cruising season. This is the first time that I have said, "I am not having fun!"


First of all we are dealing with Michael's first cancer scare, skin cancer. It was cancerous, but now that is behind us. That was quickly followed by the news that he has prostate cancer. Early stages and easily taken care of, but a shock no less. He will be flying to the States on June 9th and getting treatment.

So off we set for Belize and salt water and a little fish face time. It was not to be. We got out and headed north. Then I got on heck of an ear infection. Finally on the back side of that. However, it means I should not get in the water. So no fish face time.

In short it has had some good moments, but nothing like usual. So we are looking at heading back ASAP. We want air conditioning, cold beer, medium rare steak, clean sheets and hot showers. Not necessarily in that order. You get the idea.

We are heading Home to Comfort! See you on the dock!

No comments: