Sunday, June 6, 2010

Alone Again...Unnaturally

For the first time since we moved on the boat almost ten years ago, Michael and I will be apart.  I can't believe that he will be in the States and I will be here in Guatemala on the boat with only Cynthia.

Part of me is looking forward to not listening to Fox News as I sleep and spreading out in the V-berth, the other part of me is not sure that I will be able to sleep.  Part of me is envious that he gets the walk around queen size bed in the motorhome all to himself.  He will now have his TV to fall asleep too.  I won't miss that!

I have lots of projects planned for while he is gone.  Cleaning out lockers and giving them a new coat of paint.  Catching up on Algebra is high on the list of things to do.  Starting once again to go through our stuff and pitch and toss.  That can be a very satisfying exercise, plus you clean out a locker and have SPACE!

I am sure that with internet and phones we will talk daily.  Need to know what is going on with him.  So he takes care of his health issues and I take care of Cynthia's Orthodontist Appointments and we should hook back up in late August or September.  Then a nice long visit in the States together with some serious road time and family visiting.

No comments: