Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Lists, I Love Them

I am a list maker.  I think as soon I could write I became a list maker.

There is even special paper numbered for list making.  There are printed grocery lists with the staples there and you add your items.  Scrap paper can be used for list making.  The ever popular note pad, index cards; lined of course.  And now there are list Apps.

I find that I get sucked into buying the list app and then using good old paper and pencil.  I do not like pen for list making.  I will admit to making a list of things that I have completed so that I can line through each item.   Sometimes you need a completed list after the events as much as before the events.

Currently I have a shopping list, a packing for Guatemala list, a to-do list for genealogy, a book reading list.  Actually the book reading list is several lists combined on a website.  You know goodreads.com where I have, books to read, books read, books currently reading, books I couldn't finish, etc.

There is the list about putting away the motorhome while we are in Guatemala.  The list to remind me of things to tell my family before I go to Guatemala.  The list about the cleaning the boat when we get to Guatemala and eventually the list about putting the boat up for sale in Guatemala.

In all honesty I must admit that I just bought a new list app.  It is called "Clear".  I will have to let you know what I think about it as soon as I transfer my paper lists to it.
Clear App

Happy list making!

No comments: