Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Celebrating 148 Years

Today was the birthday of my son, David and the birthday of 2 good friends, Beth and Mike. David turned 28 and is in Texas opening a new restaurant in Corpus Christi, Texas. I miss talking to him and all our kids. Choices of the cruising couple.

Then there was the party here. I was able to collect messages, pictures and video from Beth's family and Linda on Carina helped do the Top Ten on Mike.

We did Karaoke...as only people at Mario's can do Karaoke. Detroit sound, Rock & Roll, and the Beatles. Everyone is singing at the top of their voices. Some on key and some off. I must confess that I am off key more often now than not. Too many years of smoking and yelling. Now I am a little over weight and the cords are strained. But when you stand next to your peers and you are dancing and singing at the top of you lungs it doesn't matter. Because we are all young and thin and incredible in tune!

So wherever you are celebrating one more year of waking up and finding that most of what you have is working congratulations! Happy Birthday and Many More.

No comments: