Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Vote For Hillary Is A Vote For Me



As some of you know. The idea of cruising was mine not Michael's. He is here under protest. You may also know that we differ in our politics.

Usually I hate any kind of political debate, but just this once I must tell you how I feel. Personally I don't trust any of them. I am a registered Independent, though I have more Democratic leanings. Michael for all his protestations is a REPUBLICAN!

I am not saying which is better. But as you are making your decision for President this year think about this... Michael has stated on many occasions that if, Hillary Rodham Clinton is elected President then he is not returning to the United States.

I know that some of you remember that Alex Baldwin made a similar statement. He never left the USA. Michael will keep his word.

So...I want to keep cruising. The way I figure it if Hillary wins then I am guaranteed at least 4 more years. So a Vote for Hillary is a Vote for Me. Thanks for voting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But then again, there's always single-handing, which really isn't so bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately for my cruising soul mate Michael, I missed the opportunity to vote for Obama in the SC primary. He knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that if Hillary is the nominee, I'll be voting for her. So, Michael, I am SOOOO sorry to have to bail on you this time. I'll look forward to getting your travel updates over the next four years!