Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is...

My list for Christmas is short this year.  I am borrowing my first wish from my Mom.
  1. Well behaved children
  2. A star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
  3. The Senate Seat in Illinois
Well the first one is a crap shoot.  My Mom asked for it every year that I can remember and I am not sure that she ever got her wish.  Well may-be one or two years, but not consecutive years for sure.

The Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.  This one only requires a nomination and a check for $20,000.  That is less then any bailout currently being considered.

The Senate Seat in Illinois.  Well, I am sure you want my qualifications.  I was born in Illinois and I still have family there.  Truth be told I probably would not recognize any of them, but they are there.  I am college educated and have a fair level of intelligence.  The hard part is paying for it.  This is going to cost more than the Star.  Anyone got a spare Million?

Okay I will settle for well behaved children.  They cost less and are priceless.

No comments: