Friday, October 16, 2009

Music

I love music.   Some of my earliest memories are filled with music.  My Mom and Dad played music all the time.  They played all kinds of music so we kids where exposed to lots of great stuff.

So here I am living on sailboat in Guatemala and I have access to all the music I could want.  The only problem is money!  I could go broke buying all the music I want.  I want you to know that iTunes is doing their very best to get a large chunk of my money.  Remember that there are three of us purchasing music.  We like some of the same music, but each of us has our own favorite.

Yesterday was Michael's turn to go into a downloading frenzy.  Each new album suggested something else that he might like.  Yes, he liked them and downloaded them also.  Seventy songs later he stopped.

Three iPods and one iTouch live with us.  We are downloaded, sync'd and playing our music, listening to our books, reading e-books, watching movies and TV shows.

Who says you can't have it all?

No comments: