Friday, November 20, 2009

The Bathrooms are a changing

Bathrooms and showers.  You never know what you are going to get when you travel or live in Central America.
Some people complain about the Bathrooms and Showers at Mario's.  I haven't minded them much.  Had worse in a marina in the States.  Korea was a slit in the floor for awhile.   The walls looked a little moldy sometimes, (it is the jungle), the electrical shower head bothered some, not me, and there are only two.  So during high season you may have to wait.  Waiting isn't that bad.  You wait at the pool and usually there is someone to talk to and the staff walk by, the birds are singing and the waves are lapping on the docks.

However, I must admit that I am pleased to say the the walls are being tiled!  Not only tiled, but with a border!  My friend, Israel, who I met 5 years ago is doing the job.  It looks great.  There will be two faucets...hot and cold.


Here are Israel and myself in the partially completed second shower. 

No comments: