Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Giving Thanks

 It is so easy to complain.  My bill is wrong, I lost my job, my kids are in trouble, our country is in trouble, and the list goes on and on and on.

I am guilty of it too.  So with Thanksgiving tomorrow, it is time to reflect on what I have that is right and good.

I have my health
My kids are employed and doing well
My parents are healthy and independent
I have great siblings
My husband loves me
I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and clothes on my back
I have wonderful friends
I have the freedom to practice my faith
I have the freedom to travel
I have money in the bank (not a lot, but enough)
I have a safe place for my boat
I have a safe place for my RV

So as we begin the Holiday Season let us reflect on what is good and right.  If only for a little while.


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: