Thursday, April 21, 2011

So My Sister Calls

So my sister calls and says, "You know that you have boxes here in storage."  I didn't remember so we went over and started to open them.

What do you know...they were full of memories.  One box was from our cruising days in New Orleans during Madi Gras.  Lots of beads and other stuff.  But lots of memories.

The next box was full of books.  Cynthia's books.  I think that she has now re-read most of them.  It was a walk down memory lane for her too.

The final box was full of Sailing Books.  All the how-to and what you should bring on a cruising boat, cruising guides for various parts of the Gulf Coast.  We had unloaded them before heading to Guatemala.  We wanted to lighten the boat!

Memories of the Texas ICW Guide, the Guide to Western Florida, Essential Cruising and Celestial Navigation.


Not sure what to do with the books.  I know what to do with the memories.  Treasure them.

No comments: