Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Got an iPhone

We finally purchased an iPhone.  We had been using Verizon, but since we moved we don't get a signal. No I can't hear you now!

So we paid the fee to get out of our contract and signed up with AT&T and have signal and a new iPhone4.

The thing I like most about it is that I can take photos on the spot and upload to various sites  I am into instant gratification.

My latest adventure with the phone has been taking photos of headstones.  I love it.  The phone automatically tags each headstone with a GPS tag so that I don't have to tag the photos manually.  There were over 3,500 headstones in this cemetery!
Needles Riverview Cemetery

I had a great helper, Cynthia.  She helped photograph, clean and document the headstones.  Nothing like packing water, sandwiches and heading out in the Arizona sun.

I actually have always liked cemeteries.  The people there are quiet and usually nobody bothers you.  There are interesting stories at almost every step.  Now I have my handy phone.

No comments: