Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Land of Hamburgers and Keep the Safety on your Finger!


There are not words to describe the hamburgers back in the USA. I think that I have eaten at least one a day and some days two. There are so many choices: swiss, chedder, american, povalone, morzarella, bacon, applewood smoked bacon, chipolte sauce, iceberg lettuce, real ketsup, mushrooms, BEEFSTEAK TOMATOES!

I think that that is what I miss when not in the USA. OK, there are other things, but right now it is the top of my list.

I bet right now you are wondering about the "Keep the Safety on Your Finger" thing. Well we got to meet Spiderman today. I got so excited that when we got ready to sling our webs...my "Bird" Finger went off! Yes, everyone saw it. Everyone laughed even the webbed one. So just make sure that when you meet Spiderman and get ready to sling your web that you don't shoot the Bird!


The Webbed One Laughed!

No comments: