Monday, June 8, 2009

Cynthia Gets Braces

First let me tell you that the photo is NOT of Cynthia's braces.  They look like hers, but I don't think that she would want a photo of her mouth being used.

She finally got the braces put on and yes they are green!  She is dealing with the feeling of loose teeth and a soft diet for the first 6 days.  She had some swelling and pain for a couple of days and even ran a little low grade fever.  Now she is doing just fine.

The last time one of our kids needed braces you didn't get a choice of color.  Now you can have hot pink, lime ricky, black (for the goths) orange or a rainbow of color.  The price is right here in Guatemala and we are pleased with all the aspects of her Orthodontic care.

Stay tuned for progress reports.  She may even let me photo the movement of her teeth.  I will work up my courage to ask her.

No comments: