Friday, August 8, 2008

IS The Love Boat is Calling?



Jumping to conclusions is something that most of us have been guilty of at least once in our lives.

I am not sure if when you read my blog you read the comments posted. It seems that some concerned friends read my blog about a trip to Guatemala City to shop for the tienda at the marina started speculation that I am going to be the Activity Director. I then wrote the Exclusive tongue in cheek response.

Now I am wondering if it is I that have jumped to conclusions…were they pulling my leg and did I fall hook, line, and sinker for their tongue in cheek comments.

Sources close to me have stated that I have been falling into old habits lately and am only steps away from jumping back into my old ways and previous job.

So… after ordering the above book and getting certified as a Professional Activity Director you make up your mind.

No comments: