Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pirates, Pirates Everywhere


Morning Coffee conversation has turned to Pirates. Pirates the game that is...now we are playing a computer game where we are the pirates.
It is great fun and we have all become quite addicted. Naming your pirate is a big deal. I must admit that I picked a name that is lacking in luster and doesn't fill you with dread when you hear it, Jamie. But I wasn't sure that I was going to like the game and now I am addicted and am playing daily and he is kicking some serious butt out there on the Caribbean.
So conversation focuses on type of boat and upgrades, how your dancing and fencing skills are, who you are working for and you various ranks with the various countries. It is important to gather not only information but upgrade your vessel(s) and keep that crew happy or there will be a mutiny, but gather up specialty items that make your life easier.
Currently I am focusing on fencing. Figured after I got my butt kicked by the Captain of the Guard that I needed some lessons. Oh and dance with the attractive Governor's daughters. If you don't step on their feet they offer you cool gifts.
So avast me hearties we have gold to capture! See you soon...Captain Jamie is calling me.

No comments: